Guides, FAQs and information about Amiga hardware
General Amiga Hardware Information
Hardware installation and upgrade guides
- Amiga Hardware Upgrade Options
- Installing a large Harddrive (4GB or larger)
- How to install SFS onto a real Harddrive within WinUAE
- Buffered IDE Interface (A1200/A600) - Allows more than one device to be used from the standard internal IDE port.
- Setting up Wireless Internet Access on A1200 - Using A1200, MiamiDX and a Netgear MA401 Wireless PCMCIA card.
Error codes and trouble shooting
Custom Cables and connectors
- Amiga RGB to Scart lead
- Amiga RGB to Amiga monitor
- Amiga reset cable connection
- Atari ST to Commodore 1084S monitor
- CD-Rom audio to RCA/Phono output
- USB power cable through case
Custom Hardware upgrades
- See the Amiga DIY (Homebrew Do It Yourself Projects) section.